In our latest webinar, Gerard Puccio, Chair and Professor at the International Center for Studies in Creativity at the State University of New York's Buffalo State College and Jonathan Vehar, cofounder of New & Improved, treated participants to a facinating discussion of the latest version of Creative Process/Creative Problem Solving.
Their discussion included :
- Creative leadership in the 21st century
- The latest version of Creative Process/Creative Problem Solving, which Puccio and his colleagues call the Thinking Skills Model
- Improvements in the new model and why we need a new model
- What skills are necessary to be an proficient creative change leader
- How can you acquire these skills