Are you able to spot an opportunity for innovation when it arises? Most of us struggle to stop long enough to notice. Why? Because if it doesn't fit as a solution to a known problem or somehow fit our expectation of what we are looking for, our default is to reject it and move on. To find out more about why this is and what to do about it, take a gander at our most recent edition of The Innovative Brain newsletter. This edition includes:
- Tips: How to prepare your mind for innovation
- Inspiring Video: What's the Gator Brain?
- 12 Strategies Series: Deep dives into Strategy and Governance
- Survey: Demystifying Innovation Culture: Give us your feedback
- Upcoming Events: Where you can go to rub elbows with other innovative brains, and learn some cool, helpful new stuff
Read our April issue - read more here
Sign-up to receive our newsletter - subscribe here